A TRUE CLASSIC RETURNS
Squier brings the return of a long-vanished Fender—the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original ’61-’75 provided distinctive low end for everyone from The Beatles to The Cure. The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers vintage-style look and tone, adding three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with “claw” shielding rings and a comfortable, easy-playing modern neck.
- 30” scale length, guitar tuning one octave below standard
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with white pearloid block inlays
- Three custom single-coil Jaguar pickups (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum cancellation)
- Three on/off slide switches (one for each pickup), “strangle” bass-cut slide switch
- Vintage-style bridge with non-locking floating vibrato